Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Gosh doggit, I've GOT it! I'm going to take that boring old ugly Ikea dresser DK won't let me get rid of, put small legs on it and paint it GOLD! Whoa! (And drawer pulls too)

Modern interior design by West Chin Architects
Modern interior design by West Chin Architects
Click here to download
50 Inspiring Examples of Modern Home Design « Airows
50 Inspiring Examples of Modern Home Design « Airows
Click here to download
Gosh doggit, I've GOT it! I'm going to take that boring old ugly Ikea dresser DK won't let me get rid of, put small legs on it and paint it GOLD! Whoa! (And drawer pulls too)
Gosh doggit, I've GOT it! I'm going to take that boring old ugly Ikea dresser DK won't let me get rid of, put small legs on it and paint it GOLD! Whoa! (And drawer pulls too)
Click here to download
Kravet Fabrics 22136-16 $64.50 per yard #interiors #decor #royaldecor
Kravet Fabrics 22136-16 $64.50 per yard #interiors #decor #royaldecor
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment